Wondering where to shop for fermented foods? It’s right here! Put some wonderful probiotics in your diet by buying some of our fermented foods whilst enjoying a low-sugar alternative to soft drinks and alcohol in the form or our refreshing kombucha. And all online from the comfort of your own home. No stress.
Like things automatically delivered to your door with a discount and zero-hassle? We do that! Sign up to K4 At Your Door, our subscription service, to receive 20% OFF your first delivery! (10% off subsequent deliveries, cancel anytime after your third order). A fantastic gift for the health-loving foodie in your life.
Sometimes... you just want it all. And that's totally ok!
You can tell us which flavours and which fermented foods you prefer, or we'll pack up a little bit of everything like this:
- 1 x Cultured Turmeric Paste 160g
- 1 x Cultured Just Ginger 145g
- 1 x Cultured Garlic Cloves 180g
- 3 x Elderflower & Apple Kombucha 500ml
- 3 x Rosehip & Hibiscus Kombucha 500ml
- 3 x Mint & Camomile Kombucha 500ml
Cultured Turmeric Paste: Vibrant, fragrant and gorgeous on the palate. We ferment golden turmeric root and black peppercorns with live lacto-probiotics to create a sensational, richly flavoured paste.
Raw turmeric root is a rich source of anti-inflammatory curcumin; black peppercorns contain piperine to markedly increases nutrient absorption; and the live lacto-probiotic cultures are great for your insides.
Cultured Turmeric Paste is a truly unique product, combining culinary excellence with nutritional wellness.
- Pair with seafood, chicken, or eggs.
- Toss with raw or warm vegetables.
- Brew a beautiful turmeric tea or golden milk.
- Add a twist to your salads with a delicious turmeric vinaigrette.
- Stir through coconut yoghurt or sour cream as a delicious sauce for baked kumara… this sauce is so delicious; you’ll pair it with everything!
Cultured Just Ginger: Finely sliced ginger bathed in a lightly salty and tangy brine. Natural and banging with live probiotics and serious punch. Cultured Just Ginger is spicy, salty and awesome.
Ginger is a well-known natural remedy – anti-nausea, antibiotic, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant. All this, fermented with our live lacto-probiotic cultures – that’s some serious culinary power.
- Just pop a slice out of the jar to brew, slice, dice or crush to your hearts content
- Sushi and sashimi just got better with this ginger
- Brew a hot lemon, honey ginger tea, or pop a slice in with your favourite herbal blend
- Add a splash of Cultured Ginger Brine for a twist to your salads, vegetables, marinades and vinaigrettes
Cultured Garlic Cloves: Delectable garlic and herbs swimming in a lightly salty and acidic brine. This garlic is banging with live probiotics and serious garlic and herb flavours, and the brine is smashing too.
Garlic is a well-known natural antioxidant and antibiotic, rich in allicin and prebiotics. The sharp, piquant notes that raw garlic is known for are beautifully softened by fermentation by our lacto-probiotic cultures (the ones that your tummy loves).
Simple ingredients. Handled naturally. And it’s good for you.
- Just pop a clove out of the jar to zest, slice or crush to your hearts content
- Add a splash of the brine for a twist to your salads, vegetables, marinades and vinaigrettes
- This garlic is so delicious; you’ll pair it with everything!
Apple and Elderflower Kombucha: “Soft and smooth. Delicate apple is paired with honey-like elderflower and lovely little bubbles. The easy-going K4 flavour that is a pleaser for every crowd.”
Mint and Camomile Kombucha: “Crisp, refreshing and naturally effervescent. Invigorating mint, with just a touch of earthy camomile. Seriously cider-esque – this is the grown-up’s Kombucha.”
Rosehip and Hibiscus Kombucha: “A sparkly and sharp little number. Bright acidic notes from Vitamin C-rich Rosehips and Hibiscus. A favourite with Kombucha aficionados and those with a penchant for tart.”
These aren’t your average, ordinary products – they need a little TLC to be their very best. Follow these care notes to keep them in perfect condition.
FREE SHIPPING NORTH ISLAND